Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Graham's 5 Month Fun Facts: Pumpkins and Pigskin


Where has the time gone?! Graham-Graham celebrated his 5-month birthday on Saturday. 

Graham's 5-month fun facts:

* Graham and I flew back to Louisiana for his 4-month check-up/shots.  And then thought it was best to stay a little longer...
*Our little man even has his own frequent flyer miles.
*Dr. Pitre was pleased with his progress during his four month visit.  He was 50th percentile in both height and weight.
*Sadly, I left Jason's fish scale behind in Brazil; so my bathroom scale indicated that Graham has more than doubled his birth weight.
*Graham has perfected his roll-over skills and has mastered the back squirm during diaper changes.
*At any point during the night he can occupy any of the four corners in his crib.
*He puts his toes in his mouth and anything else his little fingers can grab.
*My mom and I took Graham to his first pumpkin patch visit and we picked out a few pumpkins too.
*Graham and I have been taking in this beautiful autumn weather with morning strolls through the park.
*And, we have been cheering  on our beloved Tigers and Saints too!
*Most of all, we have been missing Poppa!


"I am this many, Mom!"

We have been cheering on our favorite football teams!

Pumpkins everywhere!


Talking to Poppa (We sure do miss him!!)


No comments:

Post a Comment