Sunday, December 30, 2012

Graham's Seven Month Fun Facts

  December has been a very busy time for us to say the least, but I am just happy that our little family is together again.  Along with all the usual Christmas festivities, Graham celebrated his 7-month birthday on the 20th and Jason arrived back home on the 14th.  Airport pickups are always the best, and this homecoming was no different, even if it did Graham the full 45-minute ride home to bond with Jason again. 

Here are a  few highlights from our little man's month:

*Sadly, Graham has outgrown his monthly weigh-ins with the fish scale, but he did weigh over 19 pounds when Jason put him on our scale.

*He can feed himself a bottle and often times mistakes a plastic water or soda bottle for his own bottle.

*Jason has been trying to teach Graham to crawl.  He can get up on all fours and then he rocks back and forth for a few seconds, but that is the extent of his crawling skills for now. 

*I thought for sure Graham would have cut a single tooth by now, but not the case.  Graham has discovered his tongue though!

*And Aunt Mary gets credit for teaching Graham his newest trick: clapping.

I will post pictures in a separate posting from Graham's first Christmas.  We hope your Christmas was as blessed as ours!


Such a ham!

I love to watch these two boys play!  Monkey see...monkey do.
 I


1 comment:

  1. Happy first Christmas, Graham. I am laughing just imagining y'all weighing him on a fish scale. =) Safe travels home!

    ReplyDelete