Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Caroline's One Month Fun Facts

I figured it was about time I gave Caroline her own blog post, since I have failed to do so in the past five weeks since she was born.  

Here are some of Caroline's first month fun facts:

*Big brother Graham has given her the nickname, "lion" as he cannot quite pronounce "Caroline".  
*At two weeks, she accompanied Jason and me to the U.S. Embassy in Singapore for passport, U.S. birth certificate, and social security card processing.  By three weeks, she had her passport.  (In case you are wondering, she is a U.S. citizen and can still run for President one day even though she wasn't born in the U.S.)
*According to Jason's reliable fish scale, Caroline has gained almost two pounds since she was born.   I should also note, in Singapore her weight/height is measured in kilograms and centimeters.  (And yes, the fish scaled has traveled with us from the U.S. to Brazil to Singapore, and it will be shipped to The Netherlands. Ha!)
*She is quite alert, but also loves her beauty sleep.
*Dr. Yip Yip (Yip Yeng Yoong) gave Caroline the all-clear to fly home during her recent 4-week check-up.
*Weight:  4.01kg
*Height:  54cm
*Head circumference: 37cm 









2 comments:

  1. She is a beauty. Can't wait to meet her. Love her already
    Aunt Gina

    ReplyDelete