This post needs no explanation! It is tulip time again in The Netherlands and today is King's Day, so in order to celebrate our adopted country, we drove out to the fields of color and petals. Happy King's Day and Tulip Time, y'all!
Oh my, absolutely beautiful!! Looks like things got a bit muddy, when the children are older they will look back and laugh at themselves. Thanks for sharing your journey. Allison A.
Thanks for following along Mrs. A! Oh yes...lots of good laughs from these adventures. Hope all is well back home! I ran into your dad last time I was home and it was nice to visit with him briefly.
Oh my, absolutely beautiful!! Looks like things got a bit muddy, when the children are older they will look back and laugh at themselves. Thanks for sharing your journey. Allison A.
ReplyDeleteThanks for following along Mrs. A! Oh yes...lots of good laughs from these adventures. Hope all is well back home! I ran into your dad last time I was home and it was nice to visit with him briefly.
ReplyDelete