Here are some pictures from our week in Singapore. Jason even contributed a few photos from the shipyard.
We bought Internet/radio subscriptions to the LSU and Saints' broadcasts, so we are able to keep up with our favorite home teams. I was able to listen to the Saints game this morning--I guess I can now say that "I know what it means to miss New Orleans". Hopefully LSU will play like they did during the first half of the NC game this weekend against Vandy; otherwise, Tiger fans may be in for a long season!
Have a good weekend everyone!
 |
| Cheers! |
 |
| Morton's - Jason's birthday |
 |
| Happy Birthday Jason! |
 |
| Jason liked this crane. |
 |
| Singapore sunset |
 |
St. Bernadette from our balcony
|
 |
| Random fishing boat |
 |
| Ensco 7500 |
 |
| Ensco 7500 again |
 |
Rainy morning in Singapore (monsoon season begins next month)
|
No comments:
Post a Comment