If these photos start to look like ones I have posted before, don't worry they aren't duplicates. Just a different week of photos taken in Rio from practically the same vantage point on Copacabana.
 |
| Copacabana Beach |
 |
| favelas |
 |
| Graham and I toured the H. Stern Workshop of raw gemstones. H. Stern is the world-renown jeweler, based out of Rio and founded in 1945. No picture taking was allowed inside of the factory. |
 |
| Graham went to Connor's birthday party Friday afternoon |
Saturday we had a family outing to the beaches of Buzios for a day trip and to admire the beautiful seascapes.
 |
| I loved the architecture of this quaint little restaurant in Buzios |
 |
| Jason was in his glory...he got to drive on a few "dirt roads" as we scouted around the hills/mountains on the island. |
No comments:
Post a Comment