Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter!

  Easter Sunday...so many reasons to celebrate!  We wish all of our family and friends back home a blessed and beautiful Easter.  He works in mysterious ways...  After Mass today, we met some new fellow Expat families--what a huge blessing for us! 
  My boys were all smiles with their Easter goodies this morning.  Graham was content with his plastic eggs and Jason could not have been happier to indulge in a few Cadbury eggs I smuggled into the country. 
  And the rejoicing continues... my parents arrive tomorrow morning in Rio and my cousin, Chamberlain arrived Friday.  So we are off to Rio this afternoon for a mini family reunion for the week.  AHHHHH--familiar faces!!!! 



Happy Easter everyone!




 
 

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy Rio with the fam! That will be so special. Happy first Easter Graham. =) Those Brazilian bunnies are pretty cool. ps - Alaina, if you give me your address, I can send Paddy's pearl snap shirt Graham's way in he outgrows it. Not sure if you have H&M in Rio?? If not, I'd love to pass it down. =)

    ReplyDelete