I am sure her geometry students wont be too thrilled, but Aunt Mary should arrive back home in Louisiana by 10 p.m. Sunday evening. Jason and I dropped her off at the airport around 11 p.m., Saturday evening (Singapore time). Her new flights take her from Singapore to Moscow, then on to Houston and New Orleans. She should be arriving in Moscow at any time now.
With traveling through all these different time zones you would think fatigue would get the best of her, but that wasn't the case. She didn't have any problems with jet lag when she arrived, and hopefully she has the same luck this week as she returns to her normal school routine.
Aside from a crazy last few days, we had a great time showing Aunt Mary around Singapore. She was really awed by the modern architecture and enjoyed experiencing the different Asian cultures found within Singapore. Once she is settled back home, I may ask her to share her favorite experiences and pictures for the blog.
Many thanks to everyone for your prayers and thoughtfulness! Have a great week!
No comments:
Post a Comment